Oklahoma State University

Student Disability Services Logo

Spina Bifida Association of America

Scholarship available for a student with spina bifida who is an applicant of, enrolled in, or accepted by a junior college or approved trade, vocational, or business school. Applicant must be a high school graduate or possess a GED.

More information can be found at the SBAA Website.