Oklahoma State University

Student Disability Services Logo

I have an IEP (Individual Education Plan) used in high school. Will this be appropriate documentatio

Usually, an IEP alone will be inadequate. In the case of a medical, physical, or psychological disability, students should submit documentation from a qualified professional stating the nature and severity of the disability, the diagnostic procedures used, and recommendations for assistance.
Students with Learning Disabilities or Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder must submit documentation of an adult evaluation from one of two sources.

  • Students diagnosed prior to graduation from an accredited high school may submit the psychoeducational evaluation on file at the respective high school.  
  • Students diagnosed after the completion of high school must submit a psychoeducational evaluation performed by an appropriately qualified professional.