Oklahoma State University

Student Disability Services Logo

I had un-timed tests in high school. Will I get the same at OSU?

Un-timed tests are not provided, but additional time may be accommodated depending on the documentation. Different laws (IDEA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act) apply for accommodation in high school and in college/university. The following website is recommended to find out more specifically about the different services provided in high school and college:

Student with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Knowing Your Rights and Responsibilities (U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights)