Oklahoma State University

Student Disability Services Logo

Can I have all my books in Braille/on tape/on CD?
Whether it be Braille, tape, CD, or large print, the appropriate format needs to be determined first. Registration forms for RFB&D (Recordings for the Blind & Dyslexic) that provides on-loan recorded books and the Oklahoma Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped are available in SDS.  The SDS office also provides assistance with books on disk/CD and enlargements, as well as a publisher list for direct requests for accessible tests. However, early notification will be needed. In addition, SDS provides assistance with Braille printing to be used for exams and handouts.