Oklahoma State University

Student Disability Services Logo

How accessible are Residence Halls/Dining Areas?

Contact the Office of Residential Life (744-5592) for specific accommodations needed. All residence halls have accessible rooms, though the accessibility varies from building to building. They could be adjusted on an individual basis.

As for the dining areas, all are accessible.