Welcome to the Student Disability Services Faculty Corner, a set of resources and links to help faculty understand how best to work with students with disabilities.
For advising students, this information is critical.
- Faculty Scenarios - A brief list of thought-provoking scenarios a faculty member might face in the classroom.
- Student Advising Guide - Information on Advising students with disabilities
- Student Accommodation Model - The process our office goes through to determine a student's accommodations.
Information every constituent of the OSU campus can benefit by knowing.
- AHEAD - The National Association on Higher Education And Disability
- OK - AHEAD - Oklahoma State's AHEAD chapter.
- PEPNet - The Postsecondary Education Programs Network
For faculty members that are instructing students with disabilities.
- Make a Difference - An in-depth training resource on accommodating various types of disabilities in a classroom environment.
- The Faculty Room - Another in-depth training system for faculty.
- Faculty Teaching Tips - A set of brief quick ideas to better provide for students with disabilities and able-bodied students alike.
- Project Access - Promoting Access for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing Students